Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Week 13: Reflection on New Media Art

Initially when I signed up for this module, I thought I would be doing more on softwares and developing from there. I did not know what was in for me and this module took me by surprise. However, new media art was something I never thought I would be touching on since I'm less of a technology person.

Despite all that, I have to thank Joey for imparting us the knowledge of the world of technology especially in this ever changing and fast paced society. I have indeed learnt so much from this module thought sometimes I may not understand what the different terms are (I guess I do now).

I do find it interesting that so many artists are in the world of new media art and the kind of works they can produce and even those that have yet to be produced, the possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment